All BFP Racing Syndicates are run at as near cost price as possible.
The ownership experience with BFP Racing is far more personal than many syndicates. The syndicates are kept small to allow myself plenty of time to be able to speak to shareholders and discuss, how things are going, give them a unique insight into everything that goes on behind the scenes with their horse, what the plan is going forward and I am always willing to listen to the thoughts and views of all the shareholders and sometimes its just nice to have a chat about racing in general.
All costs are open and transparent and each shareholder receives a fully itemized statement at the end of the syndicate period, we do not take a percentage of sales price or prize money and all expenses are at cost, Vat reclaimed is added to the syndicate balance, the only fee taken is a monthly management fee, nothing else. We retain at least 10% in each horse so the onus is on us to find and obtain value as that is the only way we make any money, although we manage the syndicate we are in it with you.
As well as the thrill of going racing as an owner you will also receive
- Regular videos and pictures of your horse.
- An invite to a dedicated Telegram room to allow you to chat and build friendships with the other owners.
- Pre and post race updates.
- At least one owners badge when your horse runs and most racecourses also offer free hospitality for owners (usually including a warm meal) and your complimentary badge gives you access all to all areas, including the Owners and Trainers bar, as well as a private area where you can watch your horse race.
What benefits are included
- Owners badge when the horse runs.
- Your full share of the syndicate balance without deductions.
- Regular chances to see your horse on the gallops.
- Access to Owners & Trainers facilities on course.
- Access to the parade ring and winners enclosure.
- Meetings with trainers and jockeys.
- Regular video updates.
- A dedicated Telegram Room to chat with your fellow owners.
- Anytime access to our Racing Manager.
What costs are included
- Training fees.
- Jockeys fees.
- Veterinary costs.
- Blacksmiths fees.
- Transports cost within the UK.
- British Horse-racing Authority fees.
- Standard race entry fees.*
- Gallop fees.
- All Risks of Mortality (ARM) insurance to the level of purchase price for the first year from date purchased.
- *Excludes premium and foreign race entries and transport costs.
Should you have any further questions, have any additional needs or indeed have any suggestions that you think may benefit the syndicate even further then please contact me.